The AN238 servo amplifier has been designed for the control of axial piston pumps valves in conjunction with servo valves.
The module can be used as a pressure controller (zero stroke pump) or a volumetric flow controller by changing jumpers.
- linear output stage
- protected against wrong polarity
- different inputs for the most common input voltages. 1 user-selectable input (10k /V), 1 - 10V differential input
- ramp can be disabled externally
- quadrant-sensitive ramp with wide range of adjustment (0.2...10sec)
- external enable (normally closed circuit)
- external controller enable
- adjustable pressure controller
- LED indicators for 'Power on', 'Ramp off', 'Fail safe', 'Ctrl on'
- potentiometers on the front plate for setting ramp times, Qmax and controller P and I components
- monitoring of pressure sensor and angular resolver on pump yoke
- logic output for malfunctions
Ask here for information about: AN238