The AN209 servo amplifier has been designed to control single-magnet proportional valves and throttle-valves.
The module is provided with various setpoint inputs: 4-20mA, 0-20mA, 0-5V, 0-10V, user selectable 10k /V An external enable input allows to lock the amplifier.
The ramp gradients can be set separately for rise and fall.
- protection against wrong polarity
- short-circuit proof
- external ramp switch-off
- external stop
- measurement sockets for setpoint and valve current
- the negative of the power supply is at the same potential as the input zero voltages. This allows several servo amplifiers to be operated from a common power supply.
- excellent dynamics due to use of fast output stage
- wide range of adjustment for ramps
- 5 different setpoint inputs giving great flexibility of input circuit
- pulse width modulation
- plug-selectable dither frequency
Ask here for information about: AN209