PC Servo Amplifier
The AN207PC servo-amplifier has been specially designed for pressure control circuits in conjunction with a pressure adjustment valve.
Thanks to the use of a PI controller, this module permits high accuracy between the Actual pressure value and the target-value (setpoint) input.
The controller is suitable for the majority of applications requiring high linearity, independence from flow, freedom from hysteresis and independence from temperature of the set pressure.
- Ramp can be externally deactivated, external Stop
- Good dynamics thanks to the use of high-speed end stages
- Five different setpoint inputs, therefore extremely flexible input circuit configuration
- Monitoring of pressure sensor for wire breakage
- Differential input for pressure sensor, therefore permitting operation in a 4-20 mA current loop
- Pulse-width modulation
- Minus potential of the power supply is identical to the zero potential of the inputs and the zero potential of the auxiliary voltage. Multiple servo-amplifiers can therefore be operated from a common power supply.
Ask here for information about: AN207