AN533 / AN233
The AN533 servo amplifier has been designed to control single-magnet proportional valves and throttle valves with position controller.
- protection against wrong polarity
- short-circuit proof
- external ramp switch-off
- wide range of ramp adjustment
- external enable (normally closed circuit)
- measurement sockets for setpoint voltage and magnet coil current and transducer signal
- the negative of the power supply is at the same potential as the input zero voltages and the zero potential of the reference voltages. This allows several servo amplifiers to be operated from a common power supply
- PWM output stages with high dynamic response and high carrier frequency
- 5 different setpoint inputs for the most common input voltages and currents giving great flexibility of input circuit
- LED indicators for 'Power on', 'Ramp off' and 'Fail safe'
- Potentiometers for ramps, zero overlap and amplification adjustable on the front plate
The AN 533 is compatible to the AN 233 in pin and function.
Ask here for information about: AN533 / AN233