AN532 / AN232
The AN532 servo amplifier has been designed to control single-magnet proportional valves and throttle valves.
Applications include the control of proportional pressure adjusting valves and restrictors. The module is provided with slots to accept controller modules. The type designation changes if these are fitted.
- protection against wrong polarity
- short-circuit proof
- external ramp switch-off
- wide range of ramp adjustment
- external enable (normally closed circuit)
- measurement sockets for setpoint voltage and magnet coil current
- the negative of the power supply is at the same potential as the input zero voltages and the zero potential of the reference voltages. This allows several servo amplifiers to be operated
- from a common power supply
- PWM output stages with high dynamic response and high carrier frequency
- 5 different setpoint inputs for the most common input voltages and currents giving great flexibility of input circuit
- LED indicators for 'Power on', 'Ramp off' and 'Fail safe'
- Potentiometers for ramps, zero overlap and amplification adjustable on the front plate
The pin assignments and functions of the AN532 are 100% compatible with the AN232.
Ask here for information about: AN532 / AN232