The amplifier AN237 was developed to control proportional valves in a closed-loop control.
The AN236 is used as a basic unit. By connecting a special module it is possible to drive the AN236 as the AN237 together with positioning controlled proportional valves.
- Short-circuit proof
- Ramp can be externally deactivated
- Ramp with square-wave detection function
- Extended ramp setting range
- External enable (normally open circuit)
- Power-supply minus potential is identical to the zero potential of the inputs and the zero potential of the reference voltage, making it possible to operate multiple servo-amplifiers from a common power supply.
- High-dynamics PWM end stages
- Various inputs for the most widely used input voltages: 1x ±10V; 1x selectable. The inputs can, in addition, also be used in differential mode.
- LED displays for: Power on, Ramp off, Fail safe
- Potentiometer for ramps and pump modulation mounted on front panel
- Monitoring of position sensors