The AN220 servo amplifier is suitable for controlling the most popular servo valves.
The module provides current ranges of -20mA, -100mA, and -400mA for this purpose. The valve modulation can be adjusted by an internal/external limiter.
In addition, the module is equipped with a PID controller, allowing a control system with a servo valve to be set up.
- linear output stage with three current ranges (-20mA, -100mA, and -400mA)
- one side of load at zero voltage, allows use as current driver
- protected against wrong polarity
- 6 user-selectable voltage inputs (10 k /V), one –10V input via ramp generator, one 4...20mA input, one differential input
- internal/external modulation limiting for positive and negative valve modulation, adjustment selectable
- as separate or symmetrical
- PID controller with external disable
- control parameters adjustable on the front plate
- ramp has wide range of adjustment (0.1...10sec) and can be disabled externally