The AN203 servo-amplifier has been designed for pressure control circuits with position-controlled pressure valves.
AN 203 - 10 - 08 800 mA
AN 203 - 10 - 16 1600 mA
AN 203 - 10 - 25 2500 mA
- Short-circuit protected
- Ramp can be externally deactivated
- External Stop
- Measuring sockets for target value ("setpoint") and valve current
- Minus potential of power supply is identical to the zero potential of the inputs and the zero potential of the reference voltage. Multiple servo-amplifiers can therefore be operated from a common power supply.
- Good dynamics, thanks to the use of high-speed end stages
- Broad ramp setting range
- Five different inputs for the most common input voltages and input currents, therefore extremely flexible input circuit configuration
- Pulse-width modulation
- Path-encoder monitoring on the valve
- Servo-amplifier can be operated with an I-min jump by resoldering a jumper
Ask here for information about: AN203